From the designing phase to the opening of the structure, the creation of a nursery implies not only mastering time and cost but also personalized management that answer your needs perfectly.
Each project is custom-made, according to the local socio-economic context and the company needs. In order to strengthen the proximity and the reactivity on the ground, six regional offices are located all over France.
1. The importance of the initial project
Each project starts with a needs study in consultation with territorial partners (Family Allowance Department, General counsel, Town Hall) and with the company.
- Needs study,
- Technical feasibility study,
- Land research.
2. A monitored and driven project
Looking for a real estate solution is the first step: building plot, or building that needs renovation, the future premises must meet the early childhood rules requirements.
- Signing the lease,
- Filing the planning files,
- Development work,
- Team recruitment and training,
- Obtaining approvals and grants with public partners (CAF, PMI),
- Families’ registration.
3. The nursery’s management
While in the crib there is a serene and quiet atmosphere where the children discover their new environment, management is fully supported by our teams:
- Daily monitoring of the nursery (providers, hygiene…)
- Educational follow-up,
- Administrative and financial management,
- Billing families.